Senior AWS ArchitectTeleworker, Washington
What you need to know about the job
|Primary Location:||Teleworker, Washington|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
At Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) a Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CTP's clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for AWS adoption.
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve CTP's service IP.
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to AWS.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
- Well versed in building product-quality software on AWS including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net, etc.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
- AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53,
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface).
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
- AWS certification in any of the following - Solutions Architect, Developer or Systems Ops.
- Sense of humor
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our talent community and get CTP news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."