Senior Azure ArchitectTeleworker, California
What you need to know about the job
|Primary Location:||Teleworker, California|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
At Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) a Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. We are the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CTP's clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption.
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve CTP's service IP.
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to Azure and other public cloud platforms.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
- At least 8 years building product-quality software with at least 4 on Azure including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a Visual Studio TFS/VSO environment.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- Azure PaaS technologies
- Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc.
- Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, VSO
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration
- Azure Powershell deployments, experience with Powershell DSC/CLI etc.
- Insights and Diagnostics using MS SCOM for both on-prem and Azure cloud environments
- Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments.
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Sharepoint service offerings.
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
- Azure certification in any of the following – Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Architect or Systems Ops
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our talent community and get CTP news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."