AWS ArchitectBoston, Massachusetts
What you need to know about the job
|Primary Location:||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS,Azure, GCPand other cloud platforms.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been crafting, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve high-demand business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. Come join us and work with the best!
WHAT YOU WILLDO ATCTP
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CTP's clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for AWS adoption.
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve CTP's service IP.
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to AWS.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 40%).
WHAT YOUHAVE DONE SO FAR
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
- Become well versed in building product-quality software on AWS including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net, etc.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
- AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53,
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Have significant experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- Have a firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface).
- Have experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to be a clutchteam player.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Cloud Technology Partners (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa/OPT, TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our talent community and get CTP news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."